Saturday, September 21, 2013

My love of Fall


Good Morning!!!!

We are finally having a break in the weather and getting the first rain of the season. Can I just tell you how much I love fall? I LOVE FALL!!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!! Ok, Thanks for letting me get that out of my system. :) Actually, I don't think it will ever leave my system till the end of my days. That's how much I love fall. 

Things I love about fall:
  • Crisp air (no more grossly hot summer)
  • Layers
  • Hot chocolate
  • October
  • Seasons changing
  • Beautiful leaves
  • Crafts
  • CROCHET!
When it is rainy all I want to do is curl up and crochet. My baby girl is turning into a toddler so she is into EVERYTHING! I now only get 5 minute spurts unless it's during naptime (but then either I am napping too or doing some other household responsibility) Still, the feeling in the air gets me all excited about crocheting. I am so sorry I haven't been posting anything lately. I will get better!

I decided to update you on my Ripple Blanket progress.

I may or may not have had a minor panic attack yesterday. I pulled out my blanket (mind you, we have moved so its been months since I have seen it) and I grabbed the nearest hook. Then I realized there were 5 other hooks nearby and I had no clue which hook I was supposed to use. AH! Fortunately I found the right hook and now I can continue on my merry way. :) Here are some pictures of this gorgeous blanket :) I am in love!





(look at these colors!)





(gorgeousness!!!!)


The way I am choosing the colors is... random :) I love finishing a row and finding out what the next row will bring. I am so in love with this blanket. At the rate I am going, it probably won't be done until next fall, but oh well. It will get finished!

I hope y'all are having a wonderful year. Feel free to show me the projects you're working on. Let's inspire each other!





No comments:

Post a Comment