Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Arm Knit Cowl!





Wow Wow WOW!!!!!!

I have found the most wonderful tutorial!!!!

Arm knitting...

I have never knitted in my life. Honestly it looks confusing. However, I found this lovely blog through Pinterest and in it, a tutorial of how to arm-knit a scarf/cowl. She even posted a neat video that explains it so well. A beginner like me could understand and be successful on the first try :) Thanks Maggie!!!

My wonderful hubby took Baby Girl, and I was able to make this beauty in exactly 30min with 1 skein of Lion Brand- Wool Ease Thick and Chunky, and my arms of course. :) Neat huh?

I think I have found a new favorite. I know what I am going to give for gifts this year :)


So soft and warm!

Ah! This makes me so happy. I think I found a new favorite :)






I still consider myself a crocheter, but I might start dabbling in knitting... who knows.







No comments:

Post a Comment